How You Can Achieve Enviously LARGE Harvests with LED Lighting
If you’re new to growing, or are experienced and you’re looking for a premium grow light to keep your grow small, you’re in the right place.
When you’re growing your own, you’re looking to get a consistent, high-quality yield grow after grow. And you want lighting that will make it easy to get great results with a healthy and vigorous plant response.
After doing your research, you may be confused with all of the different shapes, colors, and sizes of lighting options out there. You may wonder how and if they’ll work for you. You’re not alone with these types of questions, and it’s why we embarked on creating the Electric Sky.
A perplexing part of your findings will uncover that some LED lights will advertise an abnormally large wattage output compared to their actual power rating. Look closely for “true wattage output”, and you’ll see what I mean.
What’s worse is that many of these inexpensive LED units are less efficient watt-for-watt than traditional bulb lighting. And in fact, will underperform them.
You may have even tried one of these units yourself, and been disappointed with the low quality results.
If we can’t be more efficient than standard lighting, or get quality results, then what’s the point of growing with LED?
What A Wideband Color Output Does to Plant Growth
The Electric Sky 180 pulls a true 180 watts from the wall, and its wideband spectrum has been proven time and time again in side-by-side tests to achieve equal or better results than HID with 40% less power and 50% of the heat.
Yes, going with LED will save you energy, but it also presents an opportunity for us to craft a spectrum designed for incredible growth…
We don’t believe in continuing the tradition of “white” or “purple” LED grow lights. Other “full spectrum” LEDs leave out important colors, or try to achieve a spectrum that sips the least power on paper. What they neglect is that plants sense a wide range of colors in their environment to achieve their greatest potential.
The wideband spectrum used in the Electric Sky replicates some of the Sun’s infrared wavelengths for growth power, with a balanced color ratio to instruct plants to grow in a shape that maximizes yield.
With the unique high-dosage of near-infrared light, large flowers initiate sooner, vegetation grows faster, and the plant makes more efficient use of light from what is known as the Emerson Effect…
The growth powered by Electric Sky will “wow” you and put fun into your indoor garden. You’ll see as your plants respond quickly to the single spectrum from seed through flower.
Many of our growers report accelerated growth and improved plant response just days after replacing their old lighting with the Electric Sky in their gardens.
Why Controlling “Light Direction” is Critical
An important aspect of growing with artificial lighting is sending light to where your plants are and not to places where they are not like walls or aisles…
Why waste light sending it to places where it isn’t needed?
When growing with the Electric Sky, its linear lenses make directing light an easy task. They focus brightness away from your eyes and onto your plants with just enough intensity and power.
It spreads light in a “rectangular” projection pattern that’s a snug fit to any grow area. You’ll want one light for a rectangular grow area, and two lights for an equal square.
Our ES180 is a surprising performer in the indoor garden because it enables you to grow HEAVY yields in little spaces and heat-sensitive areas.
No other grow light you’ve tried has been able to fit into the small grow space you have to work with and provide the results you expect… until now. The Electric Sky 180 (ES180) is our compact 180 watt, full spectrum LED grow light panel that’s the one for you.
- IT’S THE PERFECT FIT for your 1.5′ x 2.5′ – 2’ x 4’ grow area, whether it’s a grow tent or one of your extra closets, because it illuminates a rectangle while giving you the greatest headroom.
- SAFE, WORRY FREE, AND EASY TO USE: No hot bulbs to deal with, just plug in and grow! The ES180 is designed to produce an intense but inviting light environment for your plants. Instead of light splashing into your eyes like other grow systems, the Electric Sky directs light downwards and towards your plants, which makes your garden a joy to maintain and display to your family & friends.
- GIVE YOUR PLANTS THE CORRECT LIGHT INFORMATION: When plants don’t have enough infrared light, they’re “flying blind”. Other “white” or “purple” LEDs fail to provide plants with enough usable near-infrared light. The ES180 gives concentrated red & IR flower power that accelerates vegetative growth speed and encourages heavy flower weight.
- MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEADROOM: Near-field lighting gets our ES3180 only 12-18” from your plant canopy without burning. This means you can grow GIANTS even in spaces with limited headroom. No more worrying how far grow lights should be from plants…
- GET YIELDS EDGE-TO-EDGE & NO HOTSPOTS: Distributed LEDs and special linear lenses shine light all the way into the far corners of your garden, keeping your entire garden brighter.
- ACHIEVE TOP-TO-BOTTOM FULL PLANT DEVELOPMENT: Electric Sky activates growth beneath the canopy with penetrating spectrum colors so you can harvest more usable product from the top to bottom of your plant.
- PASSIVE COOLING: No moving parts to make noise or break down the road. Uses only 180 watts of energy for 300 watts of HID growing power with half the heat!
- BUILT TO LAST: Other LED units are flimsy and fragile, or have exposed LEDs, unprotected from the residue in your plant environment or from an accidental “bump”. The Electric Sky is constructed out of a sturdy piece of aluminum, and its easy-to-clean lenses protect the LEDs, so you never have to worry about accidental damage to your investment…
If you’re still reading this, you may be eyeing the purple hue in your grow tent, feeling the heat from your HID bulb setup, or are considering starting with one of these two options, but you know there’s a better option out there.
Here’s the tough truth you probably already know — lower end LED lighting will cost less up front, but isn’t going to produce the results you truly desire, meaning you’ll have to spend even more money for an upgrade down the road.
Traditional HPS or MH bulbs will make growing a challenge with the heat, bulb replacements and expensive power bills every month.
Electric Sky 180 contains LEDs that last 50,000+ hours for over a decade of growing, so you can concentrate on caring for your plants, not on maintaining or upgrading your lighting system.
It’s up to you to choose the solution that will last, regret-free for years to come.
They say that in moments of decision, destiny is formed…
What will you choose for yourself and your garden today?
In the box you’ll find these accessories:
- Instruction Manual
- Easy Hanging Kit:
- 3x Wire Gripper Cables
- 2x Metal Ratchet Rope Hangers
- Power Adapters
- 1x 120V US Plug Adapter
- 1x 240V US Plug Adapter
- Internationally compatible plug for 100V-270V use. Search “C13 Power Cord” for an adapter that fits your country.