The Electric Sky 180 V2 (ES180) is a compact, yet stunningly powerful grow light. It’s a featherweight at 180 watts, but a high-yielding machine in any tight grow space. Its wideband spectrum and linear optics create a fun growing experience. You’ll get a rapid plant response from seed to flower, plus the ability to “aim” light to where your plants need it the most. The included dimming kit lets you dial in the perfect intensity. A distributed design allows for close canopy deployment without burning your plants for maximum headroom. High-performance gardens are now possible in the tightest closets and grow spaces, allowing you to achieve maximum quality and quantity when growing your own. You can rely on your own garden to create top-shelf product with an Electric Sky over your plants.
- True 180W Power Consumption – Twice the Light Output as HPS with an Energy Cost as Low as $0.32 per Day
- Full Light Intensity Adjustment for All Stages of Plant Growth – Control Multiple Lights at Once with Included Daisy-Chain Dimming Kit
- A Single, Plant-Tuned “Wideband” Spectrum for Rapid Vegetative Growth and Heavy Flower Yield
- Comfortable Plant Viewing – See Plants in True Color without Light Shining Into Your Eyes
- Silent Operation & Passively Cooled with No Moving Parts
- Unique Rectangular Light Projection Perfectly Fits Grow Tents or Expands to Any Area
- 1x ES180 will Flower a 1.5’x3′ – 2’x4′ rectangular area – Grow 2-4 Plants
- 2x ES180 will Flower a 3’x3′ – 4’x4′ square area – Grow 4-6 Plants
- Linear Lenses Prevent Light Loss and Increase Canopy Penetration & Growth Power
- Premium, Heavy Duty & Solid Construction with LEDs Protected By Easy-Clean Lenses
- 2x ES180s’s exceed the yield of 600W HPS using only 360 Watts – Saving 40% Energy Costs with a Better Plant Response
- Grower-Proven Results for Peppers, Tomatoes, Leafy Greens, and Exotic Flowering Plants
How You Can Achieve Enviously LARGE Harvests with LED Lighting
If you’re new to growing, or are experienced and you’re looking for a premium grow light to keep your grow small, you’re in the right place.
When you’re growing your own, you’re looking to get a consistent, high-quality yield grow after grow. And you want lighting that will make it easy to get great results with a healthy and vigorous plant response.
After doing your research, you may be confused with all of the different shapes, colors, and sizes of lighting options out there. You may wonder how and if they’ll work for you. You’re not alone with these types of questions, and it’s why we embarked on creating the Electric Sky.
A perplexing part of your findings will uncover that some LED lights will advertise an abnormally large wattage output compared to their actual power rating. Look closely for “true wattage output”, and you’ll see what I mean.
What’s worse is that many of these inexpensive LED units are less efficient watt-for-watt than traditional bulb lighting. And in fact, will underperform them.
You may have even tried one of these units yourself, and been disappointed with the low quality results.
If we can’t be more efficient than standard lighting, or get quality results, then what’s the point of growing with LED?
What A Wideband Color Output Does to Plant Growth
The Electric Sky 180 pulls a true 180 watts from the wall, and its wideband spectrum has been proven time and time again in side-by-side tests to achieve equal or better results than HID with 40% less power and 50% of the heat.
Yes, going with LED will save you energy, but it also presents an opportunity for us to craft a spectrum designed for incredible growth…
We don’t believe in continuing the tradition of “white” or “purple” LED grow lights. Other “full spectrum” LEDs leave out important colors, or try to achieve a spectrum that sips the least power on paper. What they neglect is that plants sense a wide range of colors in their environment to achieve their greatest potential.
The wideband spectrum used in the Electric Sky replicates some of the Sun’s infrared wavelengths for growth power, with a balanced color ratio to instruct plants to grow in a shape that maximizes yield.
With the unique high-dosage of near-infrared light, large flowers initiate sooner, vegetation grows faster, and the plant makes more efficient use of light from what is known as the Emerson Effect…
The growth powered by Electric Sky will “wow” you and put fun into your indoor garden. You’ll see as your plants respond quickly to the single spectrum from seed through flower.
There’s no need to confuse your plants by switching spectrums or swapping bulbs between veg and flower with the Electric Sky. Its spectrum is designed for maximum results in all stages of growth.
Many of our growers report accelerated growth and improved plant response just days after replacing their old lighting with the Electric Sky in their gardens.
Why Controlling “Light Direction” is Critical
An important aspect of growing with artificial lighting is sending light to where your plants are and away from places where they are not like walls or aisles…
Why waste light sending it to places where it isn’t used by your plants?
When growing with the Electric Sky, its linear lenses make directing light an easy task. They focus brightness away from your eyes and onto your plants with just enough intensity and power.
It spreads light in a “rectangular” projection pattern that’s a snug fit to any grow area. You’ll want one light for a rectangular grow area, and two lights for an equal square.
Our ES180 is a surprising performer in the indoor garden because it enables you to grow HEAVY yields in little spaces and heat-sensitive areas.
No other grow light you’ve tried has been able to fit into the small grow space you have to work with and provide the results you expect… until now. The Electric Sky 180 (ES180) is our compact 180 watt, full spectrum LED grow light panel that’s the one for you.
- IT’S THE PERFECT FIT for your 1.5′ x 2.5′ – 2’ x 4’ grow area, whether it’s a grow tent or one of your extra closets, because it illuminates a rectangle while giving you the greatest headroom.
- SAFE, WORRY FREE, AND EASY TO USE: No hot bulbs to deal with, just plug in and grow! The ES180 is designed to produce an intense but inviting light environment for your plants. Instead of light splashing into your eyes like other grow systems, the Electric Sky directs light downwards and towards your plants, which makes your garden a joy to maintain and display to your family & friends.
- GIVE YOUR PLANTS THE CORRECT LIGHT INFORMATION: When plants don’t have enough infrared light, they’re “flying blind”. Other “white” or “purple” LEDs fail to provide plants with enough usable near-infrared light. The ES180 gives concentrated red & IR flower power that accelerates vegetative growth speed and encourages heavy flower weight.
- MAKE THE MOST OUT OF YOUR HEADROOM: Near-field lighting gets our ES180 only 12-18” from your plant canopy without burning. This means you can grow GIANTS even in spaces with limited headroom. No more worrying how far grow lights should be from plants…
- GET YIELDS EDGE-TO-EDGE & NO HOTSPOTS: Distributed LEDs and special linear lenses shine light all the way into the far corners of your garden, keeping your entire garden brighter.
- ACHIEVE TOP-TO-BOTTOM FULL PLANT DEVELOPMENT: Electric Sky activates growth beneath the canopy with penetrating spectrum colors so you can harvest more usable product from the top to bottom of your plant.
- PASSIVE COOLING: No moving parts to make noise or break down the road. Uses only 180 watts of energy for 300 watts of HID growing power with half the heat!
- BUILT TO LAST: Other LED units are flimsy and fragile, or have exposed LEDs, unprotected from the residue in your plant environment or from an accidental “bump”. The Electric Sky is constructed out of a solid piece of aluminum, and its easy-to-clean lenses protect the LEDs, so you never have to worry about accidental damage to your investment…
Here’s What Growers Have to Say About the Electric Sky
“All I can say is WOW. I can’t believe the growth rates. I’ve been growing for over 20 years, the last 8 years indoors so as you can imagine I have had about every kind of light imaginable. Since I started growing with these lights I have put my m/h hps 1000 and kind k5 xl 1000 into storage. Nothing comes close to these lights. Besides the fast growth rates (knocked about 2 weeks off my flower time), my yields increased by around 20 percent, and the frost… OMG, the frost on my plants is amazing. In my honest opinion, these are the best lights on the market.” – Steven
“The Electric Sky was perfect for my grow space. I have a smaller [LED] board in my space that I need led glasses to work under. The lenses on the Electric Sky allow you to work on and see your plants without being blinded. And the lenses make for better light penetration and less light loss on the edges.” – Jay
“I was skeptical about purchasing these lights since everyone claims that their lights are the best on the market. All skepticisms were put to rest as the weeks passed. The growth rates are ridiculous! I damn near grew myself right out of the tent! Light coverage is perfect.” – Wil
Finally, It’s Your Turn
Imagine where you’ll be in 5 years after dozens of grows under your belt. Will you be satisfied with your grow setup or will you be wondering if you should have given yourself an upgrade?
With the Electric Sky over your plants, you’ll get
- Amazingly fast growth from seed to flower
- Precise control of light in your garden
- Consistent, high-quality yields harvest after harvest
The best part is that you are 100% safe to try this out for 90 days at home to see if it works for you. If it does, you’ll be delighted with the results. If for some reason you’re not completely satisfied with the growth and plant response, then you can let us know – and you get all your money back.
What Does the Future of Your Garden Look Like?
If you’re still reading this, you may be eyeing the purple hue in your grow tent, feeling the heat from your HID bulb setup, or are considering starting with one of these two options, but you know there’s a better option out there.
Here’s the tough truth you probably already know — lower end LED lighting will cost less up front, but isn’t going to produce the results you truly desire, meaning you’ll have to spend even more money for an upgrade down the road.
Traditional HPS or MH bulbs will make growing a challenge with the heat, bulb replacements and expensive power bills every month.
Electric Sky 180 contains LEDs that last 50,000+ hours for over a decade of growing, so you can concentrate on caring for your plants, not on maintaining or upgrading your lighting system.
Now, it’s up to you to choose the solution that will last, regret-free for years to come.
They say that in moments of decision, destiny is formed…
What will you choose for yourself and your garden today?
Bonuses and Accessories when Purchasing with The Green Sunshine Company:
- An “As you Grow” Email LED Grow Course with tips and tricks to maximize yield using the Electric Sky Wideband LED Grow Light
- Instruction Manual
- 1x Large and 1x Small Green Sunshine Co. Stickers
- 1x Large and 1x Small Electric Sky Grow Light Stickers
- Easy Hanging Kit:
- 3x Wire Gripper Cables
- 2x Metal Ratchet Rope Hangers
- Dimming Kit For Precise Intensity Control
- 1x Manual Dimming Knob
- 1x Splitter Cable (for controlling multiple lights at once)
- 1x Extension Cable (for controlling intensity at a distance)
- Power Adapters
- 1x 120V US Plug Adapter
- 1x 240V US Plug Adapter
- Internationally compatible plug for 100V-270V use. Search “C13 Power Cord” for an adapter that fits your country.
- 5 Trees Planted in US National Forests
- 90 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
If you’re reading this now you might still be wondering about how and if the Electric Sky 180 will work for you.
If you’re the type of grower that wants to pull out 3-4 grows per year for personal use, while spending the least amount of energy and money to do so, the Electric Sky 180 will get you there and then some.
Another question you might have, is the 90-day money back thing for real?
Yes, it is. As long as you keep your original box, accessories, and packaging materials, you can send the light back to us and get 100% of your money back. We care about your success, and if for whatever reason the light or growing in general isn’t working out for you, we have your back.
What about the grow area sizes that it will work in?
- If you have a 2×4 or any other rectangular area with the longest side over 26″ and the shortest side over 15″, 1x ES180 will fit and work well.
- For any “square” area you’ll want to consider 2x ES180’s, although, you can always start with one in the center and expand later. For 3×3 or 4×4 areas, 2x ES180’s are ideal.
- If you’re looking for inspiration, scroll up and click the “Recommended Configurations” tab for more layouts.
Don’t let finding the perfect light source hold you back from taking the leap of growing your own or upgrading your garden to the next level.
Take it from our owners and read the dozens of reviews sharing their success using the Electric Sky 180. You can find them by scrolling up and clicking “Reviews”.